Then you’re looking for the Toronto Wedding Chapel’s “Cherish the Moment”. This intimate, romantic, stress-free and affordable wedding package is for you!
The Toronto Wedding Chapel team will take care of all of the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress-free, picture-perfect wedding day. All that you have to do is arrive and get married, and spend time with your closest family and friends.
The package includes:
- A private ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- Designated Licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed
- We have multilingual Licensed Officiants
- We take care of completing and submitting the legal paperwork (completed marriage license) to the Registrar General Office after your wedding ceremony
- Ceremony Music
- 1 Hour in the Chapel
- Fresh bouquet & boutonniere
- Fresh floral arrangement
- 1 hour professional photography
- Couple’s gift box
- Personalized Wedding Themed Cookies
- Pre-decorated gorgeous setting with Florals and Candles
- Wedding coordinator included in each package
- Wi Fi
- Ample parking at rear of 276 Merton Street
Wedding Add-ons to enhance your package, available at an additional cost which includes these add-ons and more:
- A professional photographer for 1 hour
- A signing book and a pen
- White runner rose petals flower girl’s basket and faux rose petals
- Wedding cakes 1, 2, 3 tier
- Wedding cake topper
This truly, intimate wedding package is for you and up to 10 guests in our Love Chapel. You can add up to a maximum of 24 total guests, with an additional cost per guest. Or “Cherish the Moment Plus” which is for 25 guests in our I Do Chapel. You can add up to a maximum of 36 total guests, with an additional cost per guest.
The Toronto Wedding Chapel is THE BEST for micro weddings in the city. We have been offering all-inclusive micro wedding packages since 2006! We understand what couples want and how to make them happy, and that includes a wedding coordinator to take care of the details. We’re open six days a week. We’re only closed on Sundays. Have you thought about a weekday wedding? It’s all the rage!!!!
Make the Toronto Wedding Chapel your wedding venue. We’re conveniently located in the heart of Davisville Village – Yonge and Davisville, at 276 Merton Street. We offer weekday and weekend wedding ceremony receptions. But best of all, we’re a standalone, quaint venue that is intimate, stress-free, romantic and affordable. To find out more about “Cherish the Moment” or “Cherish the Moment Plus”, please click and read.