The “Cherish the Moment” package for the couple, up to 6 guests, 1 Licensed Officiant and 1 TWC staff member (10 people max) includes:
- A private ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- Designated Licensed Officiant
- Standard Wedding Ceremony
- Ceremony Music
- 1 Hour in the Chapel
- Fresh bouquet & boutonniere
- Fresh floral arrangement
- 1 hour professional photography
- Couple’s Mask box set
- 24 Personalized Wedding Themed Cookies
- Pre-decorated Setting with Florals and Candles
- Wi Fi
- We take care of completing and submitting the legal paperwork to the Registrar General Office after your wedding ceremony
- Ample parking at rear of 276 Merton Street
- Wedding Add-ons to enhance your package (available at additional cost) – click here for details
$1,395 plus applicable taxes
Professional Photography Services (add-on)
½ hour photography - $195.00 + HST
1 hour photography - $250.00 + HST. $250 for each additional hour.
Offsite Professional Photography: $295 plus HST for the first hour, $270 plus HST for each additional hour (Travel time included within the GTA).
The couple is responsible to obtain their marriage license before the date you their wedding. The couple must present the marriage license to the Officiant on the day of your wedding.
Available 6 days a week, closed Sundays. The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day. Additional guests may be added (a surcharge per additional guest will apply).
All packages can be customized for Renewal of Vows Ceremonies.
The Toronto Wedding Chapel is in mid-town Toronto, the heart of the city, easy to access via TTC.
Please note that package may change due to government regulations. Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.