There are so many GORGEOUS honeymoon destinations! Some are fabulous beaches and others are magnificent cities. These are the top 10, but I haven’t numbered them because they are all equal and inviting!
- Santorini, Greece – It’s a small volcanic island known for its seriously gorgeous sunsets and pristine whitewashed villas.
- Maui, Hawaii – The island’s clear waters, tropical sunsets and lush greenery make it paradise.
- Bali, Indonesia – Its nickname is Island of the Gods. This isn’t surprising with its mist-shrouded temples, beautiful mountain vistas and vivid arts scene.
- Sonoma, California – It brings to us world-class wine, delicious food and unsurpassed scenery.
- Paris, France – It’s a combination of architecture, food and art that makes this city so special.
- Venice, Italy – Take a gondola ride through the Grand Canal as you sail past historic buildings.
- Harbour Island, Bahamas – It’s a pink-sand paradise.
- Fiji – The islands that make up Fiji are surrounded by coral reefs resulting in warm lagoons and beautiful coral beaches.
- Maldives – This remote Indian Ocean archipelago has white-sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, atolls and secluded resorts.
- St. Lucia – From black-sand beaches to the wooded peaks of the Pitons, and its vast cocoa plantations and charming Creole villages, there’s always something to see.
Which do you want to visit on your honeymoon?