Your engagement photos will set the tone for your entire wedding season; from engagement through to your wedding day and immortalize the entire experience. No one does it better than our outstanding photographer, Everton Wallace. His unique approach to photography and his ability to capture the essence of his subjects is apparent in every shot. An engagement photography session will give you the opportunity to get to know Everton and to develop a familiarity with being photographed. Engagement photos are so much more than a formal portrait, they are a part of your history as a couple. You can use your engagement photos for:
- Save the Date
- Wedding Announcements
- Thank-you cards
- Framed Photos as Place Cards or Wedding Favours
Here are some tips for Engagement Photography:
- Have fun. This should be a relaxed session.
- Choose a location that is meaningful to you as a couple. Depending on the time of year and the weather, outdoor locations can be spectacular.
- Dress appropriately for the location of your shoot – dressier for a downtown location; more casual for an outdoor location.
- Dress in the same style. I didn’t say match. If the bride-to-be is wearing a silk dress and sky-high heels the groom-to-be shouldn’t be wearing jeans and sneakers. A coordinated look is ideal. If you are going to have an outdoor shoot and have decided on a casual look, torn jeans are never appropriate. Casual should still be stylish.
- Solid colours photograph better than prints and clothing with logos. Colour is better than white. Your outfits should be colour coordinated; not matching.
Let our photographer capture your most important memories. Contact the Toronto Wedding Chapel today and we’ll arrange everything for you.