Sweet and Simple
Starting at $7295 plus applicable taxes
The “Sweet and Simple Package” the height of chic, showcased by a bubbly and cocktail reception. A designated wedding consultant will take care of your every need, allowing you to relax and savour the experience. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed. This package can also be used for Renewal of Vows and Wedding Rehearsals.
The “Sweet and Simple” package is for the couple and up to 25 guests to a maximum of 48 guests at an additional cost per guest.
- A private ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- Designated Licensed Officiant
- Up to 25 guests (including witnesses) plus couple
- 2.5 Hour in the Chapel
- Pre-decorated Setting with Florals and Candles
- Designated Wedding Consultant/MC
- Bridal Suite
- Standard Wedding Ceremony
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- 1 fresh bouquet & a fresh boutonniere
- Small fresh floral arrangement for signing table
- 1 hour professional photography
- Choice of 6 Hors D’oeuvres
- 1 Tier White Ombre Cake
- Bubble Toast & Non Alcoholic drinks
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
- Ample parking at rear of 276 Merton Street
- Wi Fi
We take care of completing and submitting the legal paperwork to the Registrar General Office after your wedding ceremony
$7295.00 plus tax and gratuity for the couple and up to 25 guests.
Additional guests up to a maximum of 48 total guests can be added at an additional cost per guest.
Additional time in the chapel is $150 plus applicable taxes per each ½ hr. The additional time is great for wedding photos and spending time with your family and friends
The couple is responsible for obtaining their marriage license before the date of their wedding. The couple must present the marriage license and their Identification to the Officiant on the day of your wedding.
Available 6 days a week, closed Sundays. The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day.
All packages can be customized for Renewal of Vows Ceremonies.
The Toronto Wedding Chapel is in mid-town Toronto, the heart of the city.
Professional Photography Services (add-on)
Inquire about this wedding package
Note: Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. Prices are not retroactive. The marriage license and/or divorce decree are not included in the above estimate. 50% deposit is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.