Then you are going to want the Toronto Wedding Chapel’s “Going to the Chapel”. This truly, intimate wedding package is for you and up to 10 guests in our Love Chapel. You can add up to a maximum of 24 total guests, with an additional cost per guest. Or “Going to the Chapel Plus” which is for 25 guests in our I Do Chapel. You can add up to a maximum of 36 total guests, with an additional cost per guest.
If you’re looking for a great wedding package to share with only your closest friends and family then choose “Going to the Chapel” or “Going to the Chapel Plus”. The Toronto Wedding Chapel is open six days a week. We are only closed on Sundays.
The Toronto Wedding Chapel is THE EXPERT in micro wedding ceremonies and celebrations. We’ve been creating them since 2006! Weekday weddings are all the rage!! Get married at lunchtime or after work.
The package includes:
- ½ Hour in the Chapel
- A private ceremony in The Love Chapel or The I Do Chapel at the Toronto Wedding Chapel
- Designated Licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed
- We have multilingual Licensed Officiants
- We take care of completing and submitting the legal paperwork (completed marriage license) to the Registrar General Office after your wedding ceremony
- Ceremony Music
- Pre-decorated gorgeous setting with Florals and Candles
- Wedding coordinator included in each package
- Wi Fi
- Ample parking at rear of 276 Merton Street
Wedding Add-ons to enhance your package, available at an additional cost which includes these add-ons and more:
- Bridal bouquet and bridal bouquets and corsages, boutonnieres for the groom and groom’s men
- Professional photography services on and offsite On and Offsite videography available
- Sand ceremony and Unity Candle Ceremony
Make the Toronto Wedding Chapel your wedding venue. We’re conveniently located in the heart of Davisville Village – Yonge and Davisville, at 276 Merton Street. We offer weekday and weekend wedding ceremony receptions. But best of all, we’re a standalone, quaint venue that is intimate, stress-free, romantic and affordable. To find out more about Going to the Chapel and Going to the Chapel Plus, please click and read.