You’re going to see a lot of major changes in 2020 weddings!
- Sustainable weddings are on the rise. Commit to zero waste or a reduced carbon footprint.
- Colour palettes are moving to a sunnier palette – oranges, yellows, ivory and nude tones.
- Bridal dresses are big ball gowns, exaggerated sleeves, embellishments and lace.
- Tiaras have given way to barrettes and combs which are great for holding back curls.
- Bridal makeup is now fresh and dewy with natural foundation. No heavy liner or dark shadows.
- Bridesmaids dresses are now haltered necklines, structured silhouettes, mid-length hemlines, satin and silk.
- Tuxedos and suits are now navy, teal and cobalt.
- Flowers will be peaches, deep fuchsia, reds and corals mixed with dried elements like field grasses, leaves and dried flowers.
- Banquet tables have taken over from round tables in 2020.
- Elaborate floral displays will be moved off the tables and onto the ceilings or walls.
- Vegetarian and vegan menus are more common now because they’re delicious and creative.
- Wedding cakes are absolutely art-like – painted buttercream, floral wedding cakes, ferns and botanical themed wedding cakes, geometric structures, metallic wedding cakes. You’ll love to eat edible flowers.
Weddings in 2020 are going to be fabulous!