The “Two Become One Package” the height of chic, showcased by a bubbly and cocktail reception. A designated wedding consultant will take care of your every need, allowing you to relax and savour the experience. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed. This package can also be used for Renewal of Vows and Wedding Rehearsals.
The “Two Become One” package for up to 25 guests plus the couple includes:
- A Private Ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- A Licensed Officiant- Standard Ceremony
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- 2.5 Hours in the Chapel (Additional Time Available)
- Designated Wedding Consultant
- Pre-decorated Setting
- Bouquet & Boutonniere/Two Bouquest/Two Boutonniere
- Guest Book
- Lit Candles
- Charcuterie Board (view Board Samples)
- Choice of 6 Hors D’oeuvres (view our menu options)
- 1 Tier Wedding Cake
- Ontario Sparkling White Wine
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Wedding Games (optional)
- First Dance
- 1 Hour of Unlimited & Unedited Photography – file download link provided by email
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
- Wi Fi
Two Become One for 25 people: $2699.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
Available 6 days a week, closed Sundays. The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day. Additional guests may be added (a surcharge per additional guest will apply).
We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including invitations, wedding programs, additional time in the chapel, red carpet, guest book, aisle runner and rose petals, live music, DJ, entertainment, flowers (corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, decor, etc.), 2-tiered wedding cake, wedding topper, wedding favours, and more. In addition we offer offsite and onsite professional wedding photography starting at $199 plus applicable taxes.
Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.