2016 has arrived and we’re excited for another great year at the Toronto Wedding Chapel and Event space!!!
Our Toronto Wedding Chapel team looks forward to an amazing 2016. It’s so exciting as this is the 9th year the Toronto Wedding Chapel has been assisting many couples from around the world.
We’re pleased to announce that we won a Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Award for 2016. Thank you to all our clients who voted. 2016 has started off in a wonderful way thanks to all of you!
We always pay attention to the wedding trends and we’d like to share some of them with you. Day time and week day weddings have become really popular. Here are some elegant reception ideas for daytime weddings:
- High Tea
Although we love tradition, we’ve also been having some fun with new trends here at the Chapel including:
- Selfie booths with props provided by the Toronto Wedding Chapel
- Photography with one of our professional photographers in 3 location in the Toronto
- Wifi in the Chapel
- Fun interactive Wedding games
- Vintage themed events
- High Tea themed weddings
- Fun casino themed wedding
- Hand Writing Analyst
- Writing your own vows
- An Illusionist
At The Toronto Wedding Chapel we take pride in working with you to create the day you’ve always dreamed of. All our packages can be customized to include some fantastic add on options. Here are some of our most popular options:
- Additional Time in the Chapel
- Offsite & Onsite Photography
- Wedding Programs
- Guest Book
- Marriage License Holder and Certificate
- Wedding Photo Album Souvenir
- Custom Engraving
- Hair & Make-up
- Flowers – Corsages, Boutonnieres, Bouquets, Décor, etc.
- Unity Candles
- Candlelit Chapel
- Red Carpet
- Up lighting
- Aisle Runner & Rose Petals
- Catering – Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Hors D’oeuvres, Sweet Table, Candy Station, etc.
- Two-tiered Wedding Cake
- Cake Toppers
- Honeymoon Cake
- Chair covers
- Upgraded Chairs
- Live Music
- Entertainment – Handwriting Analysis, Caricaturist, etc.
- Themed Wedding
- Wedding Favours
- Outdoor Patio
- Back drops
- Wedding Favors
- Hair and Make up for the Bridal Party
- And More!
Incorporating your families in your wedding ceremony and reception is always a great idea. And what better way to start married life than with a beautiful memory that will last a lifetime? Here are some fantastic ideas for it:
- Sand ceremony
- Candle ceremony
- Reading poetry
- Signing documents
- Leading wedding games
- Creating a wedding play list with your special songs
- Creating pictures of the couple’s journey together to be put on a digital frame
- Making and bringing props for the couple’s photo shoot sessions
- Incorporating your children into the wedding ceremony
- Singing a song or playing an instrument during the ceremony
- Creating personalized wedding games