It’s never too soon to start planning your wedding, especially if your wedding will be taking place during the holidays. Though summer weather is just beginning to wane, we’re not that far from the winter wonderland that the holidays bring. The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has some fabulous holiday wedding ideas:
- Greet your guests with a hot chocolate or hot apple cider when they arrive at the ceremony or reception and have hot drinks (non-alcoholic or alcoholic) available at a beverage station during the reception.
- The bride and ladies in the bridal party can be stylish and warm with faux fur shrugs or capes.
- Brides can really sparkle with a crystal bouquet.
- All white fresh flowers make stunning bouquets, boutonnieres and décor.
- Silver and white is a glamorous theme.
- Make your entrance on a white velvet aisle runner.
- Showcase ice sculptures or ice carved vases.
- Full size decorated Christmas trees create festive décor.
- Miniature Christmas trees, pillar candles in the centre of pine wreaths, and gingerbread houses are perfect centrepieces.
- Add some of your favourite holiday dishes to your menu.
- Choose a wedding cake that looks like gift wrapped presents or have your cake decorated with snowflakes.
- Opt for a whimsical cake topper – snowmen or a snow globe.
- Christmas ornaments, holiday cookie cutters or hot chocolate mix are ideal holiday wedding favours.
Make this a once in a lifetime holiday season. Gather with friends and family to celebrate your wedding at this special time of year. The Toronto Wedding Chapel is always especially busy during the holidays so contact us as soon as possible to reserve your date and let’s start planning!