Thursday is definitely the new Friday when it comes to weddings. We’re not saying that weekend weddings are going out of style, but they can be very difficult to plan. Weekends are the busiest time for all types of events in addition to weddings, and as a result you have to book very far in advance in order to secure the locations for the ceremony and reception as well as the caterer, florist, musicians, bar tender… The better they are, the longer lead time you’ll need.
Many couples don’t want to plan one year or more in advance, but what are the options? Consider a Thursday wedding. After all Thursday is the new Friday. You Thursday wedding can be every bit as spectacular as a weekend wedding and without compromise. The advantages are that you can plan closer to the time you actually want to get married, have your first choice of vendors and you may even get a discount – something that never happens on the weekend.
The Toronto Wedding Chapel is offering a Thursday wedding special for the month of November. Book your Elegant Affair Wedding on a Thursday and receive an extra hour in the Chapel absolutely FREE until December 2015. This is a $350 value. Have a look at the Elegant Affair Wedding package.
Your personal style is classic and chic. Your tastes are elegant and understated. The Toronto Wedding Chapel has created The “An Elegant Affair” Package just for you. Celebrate your wedding day at the stylish and exquisitely pre-decorated Toronto Wedding Chapel. This exclusive wedding package does it all. It includes the ceremony, hors d’oeuvres and a buffet dinner. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed.
The “An Elegant Affair” package for up to 25 guests includes:
- Assistance in Obtaining your Marriage License
- Designated Wedding Consultant
- 4 Hours in the Chapel (Additional Time Available)
- A Private Ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- A Licensed Officiant
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- Dance Party
- Strobe Lights
- Couple’s First Dance
- 2 Hours of Unlimited & Unedited Photography – file download link provided by email
- Floral Décor and Lit Candles
- 1 Fresh Bouquet and 1 Fresh Boutonniere
- Champagne Toast
- Linen and Table Décor
- Choice of 3 Hot and Cold Hors D’oeuvres (view our menu options)
- Buffet Dinner – Selection of Entrees and Side Dishes
- SOP Permit (Special Occasion Permit) from the LCBO
- Red Wine, White Wine and Beer
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
$4,750.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including offsite and onsite professional wedding photography starting at $199 plus applicable taxes.
Take advantage of this great offer and have your wedding on Thursday, the new Friday. Contact us today.