Have you considered a weekday wedding instead of getting married on the weekend? The Toronto Wedding Chapel has some great weekday specials. Give us a call to find out all about them. Why get married during the week?
- The date may be significant to you – anniversary of the day you met, your parents’ or grandparents’ anniversary, Halloween, Father’s Day
- You’d like to get married quietly with little fanfare
- You are having a destination wedding but prefer to get married here before you leave so as not to worry if your beach wedding will be legal at home
- You are planning a foreign wedding but due to strict residency restrictions you prefer to marry here and have a ceremonial service at your destination
- Some people like to get married on Tuesday because it is written “it is good” (ki tov) twice in the Torah (Genesis, Chapter 1) on the third day of creation
- Great for couples with time constraints – you won’t have to book your venue over a year in advance
- Weekday weddings can save you a lot of money – many venues often offer specials
- You’ll have a bigger choice of vendors
- Weekday airfares are considerably cheaper if you have guests flying in or if you are planning to fly off on your honeymoon right after the wedding
- Your bar bill should be considerably reduced as wedding guests tend to drink much less when they have to go to work the next day
Contact the Toronto Wedding Chapel today to find out about our weekday specials.