The “Champagne and Wishes” package for up to 33 guests plus the couple includes:
- A Private Ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- A Licensed Officiant – Standard Ceremony
- 2 Hours in the Chapel
- Pre-decorated Setting
- Floral Décor & Lit Candles
- Cocktail Reception Including Champagne and Strawberries
- Deli Meats , Buns, Bread, Fruits and Assortment of Salads (View Menu Sample)
- Cheese and Artisanal Cracker Platter
- Assorted Desserts
- Fruit Platter
- Use of Digital Frame to highlight all your personal memories
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- SOP Permit (Special Occasion Permit from the LCBO)
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Smart Serve Certified Wait staff
- Wi Fi
$1,299.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
Professional Photography Services (add-on)
½ hour: $149 plus HST
1 hour: $199 plus HST
Offsite Photography: $225 plus HST for the first hour, $199 plus HST for each additional hour (Travel time included within the GTA).
Available 7 days a week. The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day. Additional guests may be added (a surcharge per additional guest will apply).
We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including invitations, wedding programs, additional time in the chapel, red carpet, guest book, aisle runner and rose petals, live music, DJ, entertainment, flowers (corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, decor, etc.), 2-tiered wedding cake, wedding topper, wedding favours, and more.
Similar Wedding Packages
Say “I Do” with our stylish wedding package that includes the ceremony, a 3-course buffet dinner and red and white wine. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony.
A magical wedding experience with red carpet, bubbly and a cocktail reception to set the tone for your new life together.
Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.