Your personal style is classic and chic. Your tastes are elegant and understated. The Toronto Wedding Chapel has created The “Elegant Affair” Package just for you. Celebrate your wedding day at the stylish and exquisitely pre-decorated Toronto Wedding Chapel. This exclusive wedding package does it all. It includes the ceremony, hors d’oeuvres and a buffet meal (breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner options available). A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed.
The “Elegant Affair” package for up to 25 guests plus the couple includes:
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake
- Assistance in Obtaining your Marriage License
- Designated Wedding Consultant
- 4 Hours in the Chapel (Additional Time Available)
- A Private Ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- Beer, Red Wine, and White Wine
- A Licensed Officiant
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- Dance Party
- Strobe Lights
- Couple’s First Dance (optional)
- 3 Hours of Photography to Capture Your Most Memorable Moments – Unlimited and unedited photos
- Floral Décor and Lit Candles
- 1 Fresh Bouquet and 1 Fresh Boutonniere
- Champagne Toast with Strawberries
- Linen and Table Décor
- Choice of 3 Hot and Cold Hors D’oeuvres (view our menu options)
- Buffet Meal (Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch & Dinner options available)
- SOP Permit (Special Occasion Permit) from the LCBO
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee & Tea
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
- Wi Fi
- Re Sound
- We take care of completing and submitting the legal paper work
$4,999.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
Like this package but want more? Check out the The “Elegant Affair Plus” package.
We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including offsite and onsite professional wedding photography starting at $199 plus applicable taxes.
Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.