Are you planning a fall wedding? If so you’re not alone. The fall is the most popular time of the year for weddings. According to theknot.com:
- 14% of weddings take place in September, the most popular month for weddings.
- 12% of weddings take place in October, the third most popular month.
- 6% of weddings take place in November, which ranks ninth in popularity.
Here are 12 of the hottest wedding trends this fall:
- Wedding Invitations: Interactive Invitations are the Way to Go
- Formal Black Tie Weddings are Making a Comeback
- Less Traditional Venues: According to Real Wedding Study, only about 5% of people have their wedding at a religious institution such as a church, chapel, synagogue, or mosque
- Wedding Dresses: Coloured Wedding Dresses, Layering, Detailed Backs, Sashes
- Vibrant Colours: See the Pantone colours in the previous blog. Tangerine Tango is the colour of the year.
- Wedding Flowers: Bouquets with Texture, Different Centrepieces in Unmatched Containers, Succulents and Herbs
- Photography Trends: Backdrops and Panoramic Wedding Photos
- Wine or Beer Tastings During Cocktail Hour
- Food: Food Stations and Food Trucks are hot right now
- Wedding Cakes: Hand Painted Designs
- Wearable Wedding Party Gifts
- Mega Honeymoons: Extended Trips to Exotic Far-flung Locales
Contact the Toronto Wedding Chapel for more information on how to incorporate the latest trends into your wedding.