What is a Micro Wedding? A Micro Wedding can contain all of the elements of a traditional wedding – gorgeous venue, food and beverage, décor, music, photographer – but it’s on a much smaller scale. It’s more relaxed in atmosphere and it’s much less stress to organize than a traditional wedding. For couples looking for a more intimate, affordable ceremony, look no further than the Micro Wedding.
Have a Micro Wedding:
- Don’t have a big bridal party, just a few siblings or best friends.
- Have a wedding that you really WANT. If you want a brunch, evening wedding, dancing – go for it.
- Get everyone together in the photos.
- Dine family style – very exotic or casual.
- It’s easy to personalize.
- Skip what isn’t important and pricey extras.
- Splurge wisely.
- You can spend time with your guests.
Not every couple wants a big wedding celebration. Some want intimacy with their close friends and family. Others don’t want to spend a fortune on a wedding. Micro Weddings are for couples who want a part of the traditional ceremony built into their day, but at a fraction of the price and stress. They’re a celebration of love, joy and happiness!