The Toronto Wedding Chapel’s “I Do Package” says it all with an exceptional combination of style and grace. The wedding ceremony and reception which features a sumptuous buffet meal enhanced by an offering of red and white wine, will no doubt delight all who attend. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed.
The “I Do” package for up to 25 guests plus the couple includes:
- Assistance in Obtaining your Marriage License
- Designated Wedding Consultant
- 3.5 Hours in the Chapel (Additional Time Available)
- A Private Ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- A Licensed Officiant
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- Couple’s First Dance (optional)
- 1.5 Hours of Photography to Capture Your Most Memorable Moments – Unlimited and unedited photos
- Faux White Wedding Bouquet & Boutonniere
- Standard Floral Décor and Lit Candles
- Champagne Toast with Strawberries
- Standard Linen and Table Décor
- Buffet Meal (Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch & Dinner options available)
- 1 Tier Wedding Cake
- Wedding Games (optional)
- Coffee and Tea Station
- SOP Permit (Special Occasion Permit) from the LCBO
- Red Wine and White Wine
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Signing Book
- Photo Corner
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
- Re Sound
- Wi Fi
- We take care of completing and submitting the legal paper work
$3,999.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day.
We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including invitations, wedding programs, additional time in the chapel, red carpet, guest book, aisle runner and rose petals, live music, DJ, entertainment, flowers (corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, decor, etc.), 2-tiered wedding cake, wedding topper, wedding favours, and more. In addition we offer offsite and onsite professional wedding photography starting at $199 plus applicable taxes.
Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.