The Toronto Wedding Chapel’s “I Do Package” says it all with an exceptional combination of style and grace. The wedding ceremony and reception which features a sumptuous buffet meal enhanced by an offering of red and white wine, will no doubt delight all who attend. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed.
The “I Do” package for up to 25 guests includes:
- Assistance in Obtaining your Marriage License
- Designated Wedding Consultant
- 3.5 Hours in the Chapel
- A Private Ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- A Licensed Officiant
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- Couple’s First Dance (optional)
- 2 Hours of Unlimited & Unedited Photography – file download link provided by email
- Standard Floral Décor and Lit Candles
- Champagne Toast with Strawberries
- Standard Linen and Table Décor
- Buffet Meal (Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch & Dinner options available)
- SOP Permit (Special Occasion Permit) from the LCBO
- Red Wine and White Wine
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
- Re Sound
- Wi Fi
$4,400.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day.
We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including invitations, wedding programs, additional time in the chapel, red carpet, guest book, aisle runner and rose petals, live music, DJ, entertainment, flowers (corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, decor, etc.), 2-tiered wedding cake, wedding topper, wedding favours, and more. In addition we offer offsite and onsite professional wedding photography starting at $199 plus applicable taxes.
Similar Wedding Package
Your personal style is classic and chic. Your tastes are elegant and understated. This package is just for you.
Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.