Are you getting married at Christmas and feeling overwhelmed? Don’t worry; the Toronto Wedding Chapel team has lots of great ideas for you.
- Instead of a limo, how about a horse drawn carriage or sleigh (depending upon the weather)
- Brides, add an elegant cape or faux fur shawl and muff
- Grooms, an all white tux and tails is perfect for the occasion
- Bridesmaids, silver or red is gorgeous
- Groomsmen, all white tuxedos with silver accessories will look great
- Decorate the wedding venue with Christmas lights, wreaths, and mini Christmas trees
- A Christmas wedding is perfect for ice sculptures
- Centrepieces – bowls of ornaments, poinsettias, mini Christmas trees, wreaths with a candle in the centre, gingerbread houses
- Red flowers of course with a little holly or ornamental berries thrown in for good measure
- Some Christmas Carols during cocktail and dinner is acceptable, but not exclusively.
- Feel free to serve a classic Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
- Christmas ornaments
- Miniature Christmas stockings stuffed with some goodies
- Gingerbread cookies
Contact the Toronto Wedding Chapel for more great Christmas wedding ideas. And, if you haven’t chosen a venue yet, give us a call and make an appointment to see the Toronto Wedding Chapel. We still have a few Christmas openings available; but not for long.