This fall’s brides are going to be stunning. Have a look at the hottest trends in bridal dresses this fall and you will be dazzled! Whatever your body shape or personal style, there is something fabulous for you.
- Old Hollywood Glamour: Old Hollywood Glamour means Bling, Bling, Bling and more Bling. And, lots of drama! This fall you’ll want to sparkle and shine. If your dress doesn’t have enough bling for your taste, add a jeweled belt and create that fabulous hourglass shape.
- The Peplum: The Peplum is also vintage inspired from the 40s. It helps to transform any body shape into a sexy hourglass figure.
- Flower Power: Flowers are everywhere – floral lace, floral embellishments, crystal floral appliqués….
- Blush: Blush is this fall’s hot colour. It’s soft and feminine and easy to wear. It’s a great alternative to white which doesn’t flatter every skin tone.
- Lace: Lace is a trend that is continuing from last year. The difference this fall is that the dress styles are romantic and innocent, not overtly sexy.
- Long Sleeves: Long Sleeves is another trend that is continuing thanks to the enormous popularity of Katherine Middleton’s (now the Duchess of Cambridge) wedding dress.
Every bride should feel the most beautiful on her wedding day. Ultimately when you try on your dress and look in the mirror, you should have that “AHA Moment”. The trends are meant to give you ideas on what the designers have suggested for this fall. Look at all your options including your mother’s dress, vintage shops, and consignment shops. Contact the Toronto Wedding Chapel for information on our fabulous wedding packages.