We’ve created the “Cherish the Moment” package with some very special touches for couples getting married before an intimate group of friends and family. A licensed Officiant will perform a standard civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural and commitment ceremonies may also be performed.
The “Cherish the Moment” package for up to 25 guests plus couple includes:
- A Private Ceremony in The Toronto Wedding Chapel
- A Licensed Officiant- Standard Ceremony
- Ceremony and Reception Music
- 3.5 Hours in the Chapel (Additional Time Available)
- Designated Wedding Consultant
- Pre-decorated Setting
- Lit Candles
- Standard Centerpieces
- Standard Linens
- Charcuterie Board (view Board Samples)
- Choice of 5 Hors D’oeuvres (view our Menu Options)
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake
- Bubbly Toast
- Red & White Wine
- Assorted Beer
- Bar Package (1 bottle of rum, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of gin, 1 bottle of whiskey)
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Wedding Games (optional)
- Dance Party
- Photo Corner
- Assorted Candies
- 2 Hours of Photography to Capture Your Most Memorable Moments – Unlimited and unedited photos
- Smart Serve Certified Wait Staff
- Wi Fi
- Re Sound
- We take care of completing and submitting the legal paper work
$4,599.00 plus applicable taxes and gratuity
Available 6 days a week, closed Sundays. The Toronto Wedding Chapel team has taken care of all the details, ensuring that busy couples have a stress free, picture perfect wedding day. Additional guests may be added (a surcharge per additional guest will apply).
We offer many Options to enhance your wedding experience including invitations, wedding programs, additional time in the chapel, red carpet, guest book, aisle runner and rose petals, live music, DJ, entertainment, flowers (corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, decor, etc.), 2-tiered wedding cake, wedding topper, wedding favours, and more. In addition we offer offsite and onsite professional wedding photography starting at $199 plus applicable taxes.
Package prices are an Estimate Only and May Vary Due to the Time Demands of the Event. Package prices may change without notice. The marriage license and/or divorce decree is not included in the above estimate. 50% is due at time of booking, the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.