Toronto Wedding Chapel: now that the weather is getting chilly and snow is definitely right around the corner, the idea of an idyllic beach with crystal blue waters is sounding like heaven. But, will you be able to afford it? According to the travelchannel.com, these are the best, budget beach honeymoons.
St. Lucia – The Still Beach House: Not much in the way of amenities but there is direct access to a gorgeous public beach, restaurant and bar.
Barbados – The Atlantis Hotel: The Atlantis has only 8 rooms and it’s beautiful. Located on the cheaper side of the Island (the Eastern edge), it’s a bit windier and the waves may be a bit too choppy for swimming, but the beaches are every bit as gorgeous.
Oahu – Ke Iki Beach Bungalows: There are 11 beachfront bungalows which are equipped with full kitchens, hammocks and grills.
Aruba – Boardwalk Hotel Aruba: It’s a 13-room property with spacious rooms equipped with kitchens, fine linens and private patios. Snorkel gear is provided free to guests, as are beach towels, coolers, chairs and umbrellas.
Jamaica – Jake’s: Not a hotel, but 30 cottages in Treasure Beach, there is plenty of time for romance because there is no phone, Internet or TV.
The 10 Most Popular All Inclusive Honeymoon Packages according to Honeymoonsinc.com:
- St Lucia – Sandals Grande St. Lucian
- Cancun, Mexico – Excellence Playa Mujeres
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica – Sandals Grande Riviera
- Negril, Jamaica – Couples Swept Away
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro
- Montego Bay, Jamaica – Secrets Wild Orchid
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Excellence Punta Cana
- Riviera Maya, Mexico – Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso
- Riviera Maya, Mexico – Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
- Aruba – Riu Palace